Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Logan-11/30/10





It has been a really long time since I have updated my blog. It seems the last time I was on here I was having a girl. Surprise he was a boy. We named him Logan Douglas. I absolutely love his name. My husband wanted his first name to start with an L in tradition with his family: grandfather-Luigi, father-Louis, Luke, now Logan. His middle name is after my brother who was killed in 2004. It's amazing how much you can love such a little being! We had beautiful pictures taken by Kelly France. She was amazing! He was 4 days old. He is so much bigger now!! On Friday I get to go to my cousins wife's baby shower in SLC. I can't wait!! Well, I will update more later but for now, I'm going to bed!

3 comments:

  1. I loved seeing you this past weekend! It made me realize that we really need to keep in closer touch. You are so amazing and thanks for the pep talk--I really needed it. Logan is the so adorable and I hope to see you both soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these picts! this weekend was so fun! and logan is such a doll~ hope we can all get together again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a blast! It was so much fun! Sierra I love you and your time will come!! You're right, we need to chat more often!!

    ReplyDelete