Thursday, July 9, 2009

The joy of my life (right now)...
















I absolutely love gardening. It's so exciting to be able to go out into my yard, pick some veggies, and cook them up. The flavor of fresh fruit and veggies is so amazing. Pictured here I have purple eggplant flowers, baby snap pea flowers, baby zuchini, baby tomatoes, and the garden itself. Right now the weeds are taking over. I swear I weed everyday and they grow faster than I can pull them! I love playing in the dirt, and now I have an excuse!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I can't wait to have a garden someday. Right now we don't have a yard for it, but I keep telling Ryan that the next place we move better have a place for my garden. Enjoy your delish veggies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, when we first moved in there was a really big crappy shed out where the garden is. Last year I really wanted a garden so I got a huge dumpster and tore it down. The soil there is awesome cause nothing has grown on it for several years! If your ever out this way you'll have to stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your garden pics! The heat has foiled my feeble attempts at gardening this year..the only thing still alive is a basil plant. :-) We have a second growing season in the fall...I'll try again!

    ReplyDelete