Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Life changes...

So do to my previous episode last week I decided some things needed to change. So I took up running. I've always wanted to do it and have tried but I never seem to follow through. So I have been getting up early and running. It is so excilerating to plug in my ipod and just pound the pavement! My boss runs in a marine marathon every year in DC. I would love to someday run in that. I know I have to run a year before I can start training for a marathon so I'll have to keep on it. I just think it would be an awesome goal to acomplish.

4 comments:

  1. good for you! running is one of my passions, and it's so addicting! You should start training for a 10k or half marathon--racing is so much fun, and motiviating :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! Over the last few years my goal has been to take up running, because I agree, pounding on the pavement helps relieve my everyday stresses! I just need to be better at getting up early...then I might actually keep the habit instead of kick it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, I run a lot at night. Probably more so than in the morning cause sometimes I just can't get my butt out of bed. I get home from work and take the dogs running. I figure nights just as good as morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! I personally can't stand running, i would rather scrub a toilet. But it is such a good thing to get into.

    ReplyDelete