Sunday, May 31, 2009
















My little brother is married. The bride was beautiful and the wedding went off with almost no hitches. As usual the wedding started late. Can't fault tradition :) Everyone looked beautiful in there dresses. Melody's mom made the wedding dress and the Maid of Honors dress. They were all gorgeous! The flower girls didn't drop any flower petals. It was pretty funny. I've never seen my brother look so happy!! My aunt Angie got to stay with me and I have had a fabulous time with her. It is so nice to be able to have a house that I can invite people to stay at. I've just remodeled my back room and once I get the new couch I will take a few pics. Anyway, the food was really good, home made tamales and green chili soup, rotisserie chicken and the list goes on. People danced and it was a great time. They got everything from blankets to throwing knives as presents. Melody grabbed the knives before Tim could get to them. (Tim you better watch out you married one tough broad!!) It was extremely fun. I just love weddings!

3 comments:

  1. What a good looking couple! We were so sad that we couldn't make it. I am glad everything went so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedding pictures, thanks for sharing. We hated that we couldn't make it! Just love Tim and Melody...they are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luke, you are the best dancer! I had so much fun at the wedding dancing with you! Love the wedding photos Rebecca. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete